How to ship your gun
Shipping guns is a question and concerns of many of our customers. We understand that shipping companies can make this process more difficult that it has to be. We ship guns everyday with UPS without a problem and have great experience with this but people who do not ship everyday this can be a less comfortable experience.
Shipping to from and an FFL licence holder is completely legal.
To take the guess work and any concerns you have using this great new service with our friends Shipmygun.com can make this even easier on you. Follow their step by step instructions, they take care of the insurance, have great rates and can make this process a no brainier. They have been shipping guns since 2003 and take the guess work and stress out of shipping a gun.
Follow Link www.shipmygun.com
Follow 3 simple steps
- Chose your type of gun. & Decided if you would like to insure or not.
- Select Gunsmith Jake as your FFL Enter Zip code 54474 to find us
- Click on Gunsmith Jake from the list
- Click on Use as FFL transfer dealer
- Select where you are shipping from and attest that the gun is yours.
- Click on Update button
- List Gunsmith Jake as the Firearm Transferee
- Then click on the add to shopping cart button.
Then check out and print your label.